Postcards from Utrecht: #1

Thursday, September 04, 2008

(4) Comments



My friends are asking for pictures, so this is it, I'm launching a series of postcards from Utrecht.

Since I haven't met many people in person yet (only exchange a few sheepish smiles with fellow students from other programmes), I've been taking pictures of strangers and objects that don't talk: statues, houses and canals. Hopefully this will change soon.
Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Spurl Reddit Google

Lina

4 Responses to "Postcards from Utrecht: #1"

Dave Hampton said :
September 7, 2008 at 5:07 PM
Wonderful pictures: I just found your essays and photographs and have enjoyed reading through them.
Lina said :
September 7, 2008 at 8:04 PM
There's more to come! Thanks for stopping by
Anonymous said :
November 14, 2008 at 12:28 AM
LINA!
I have been looking around abit in your private life and discovered that these strangeres are actually Roxane and myself!
Great film, again.
Nora
Lina said :
November 14, 2008 at 11:52 AM
CHRIST, yes! I only noticed now :) You made my day!

Post a Comment