Lots of fun and some damage - night canoeing

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

(1) Comments

I don't loose things often. Only sometimes. Mostly when I am having good time though. Tonight's nightcanoeing session with International exchange student network along the canals of Utrecht with quite a few ducks, geese, zigzags and little progress ended up with me loosing the mobile. This happened to be the only device I had with an alarm clock (tried Ipod's - it's too delicate, I'm quite a heavy sleeper I must say and when it comes to getting up I need artillery sounds). So after looking up on line for a while I came across an online alarm. A rather annoying buzz, but hey - I don't need a lullaby...
Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Spurl Reddit Google

1 Response to "Lots of fun and some damage - night canoeing"

September 24, 2008 at 5:22 AM
Thanks very much for mentioning OnlineClock.net - we really appreciate it!!!

We recently released a Beta version of the world's first-ever Online Clock Radio:

http://onlineclock.net/radio/

So if please check it out :-)

Thanks & Gruss aus Berlin,

Webmaster,
OnlineClock.net

Post a Comment