Noah-like

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

(0) Comments

Went to the park yesterday to kill some time. As I was walking into the shadow of a chestnut tree a cock walked right into me. Two of them, actually. I haven't seen one for a long time. Some cultures believe a cock is a symbol of luck, while others are convinced this is the symbol of the devil and all things satanic and the only thing that can save you if you are facing one is a rake . Those two guys were sporting crimson combs and colourful attire and I had no rake. Then I saw a peacock, the family of Bambis, a bunch of parrots, ducks, geese and I felt like Noah about to board the boat before the flood and save the world. I didn't save anybody. But I got a room after the encounter - so it must be a symbol of luck. Worked for me.
Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Spurl Reddit Google

0 Responses to "Noah-like"

Post a Comment