Raunchy prelude before The debate

Friday, October 03, 2008

(1) Comments



So. While the world was waiting for Madame Lipstick (check out the link) to get on the stage and CNN guys where engaged in almost sci-fi-like preparations for the broadcast of the debate I found myself flicking through the channels of Dutch TV. Now, my American housemate told me that night time TV in the Neverlands is quite different from the American. I've noticed some dissimilarities already. Prime time (unless prime time in the Neverlands is considered differently to the rest of the world): Little House in the Prairie and Married With Children. Hello?! Oh, and TV shops - those seem to be of particular popularity.

But when it comes to after midnight.... Boy it is different from other countries! I must say in the majority of the world people pay quite a bit of money to see such a degree of raunchiness. I'm not sure how much my landlord is paying for the TV licence and how the system works in the Neverlands as my rent is all inclusive, but even with people warning me about late time TV I was blown away. EVERY SINGLE DUTCH CHANNEL. Moaning and sighing. Aagh... Call this text that. Topless body painting. Aagh... Stroking and touching. Solo, duo, you name it. Kinky underwear (if any!) and LOTS of breasts. Any size you might wish. L XL XXL XXXL and Jumbo. Just make sure you hurry up and don't miss the numbers. Oh, and lot's of lipstick... Speaking of which, I found the debate exceptionally fascinating to watch. Yet even if almost everybody admits that she succeeded and exceeded the expectations, I have to repeat a comment I found on You Tube: If Americans vote for McCain they will prove they don't care about their country.

In the meantime...
I suggest to play a supercool game I found on here and located on the left hand site of my blog. It won't be kept here for too long as the music gets quite annoying after a while (like the character herself I suppose with her tune of hockey moms and mavericks). I just sincerely hope Madame Lipstick stays where she currently is - in the blogosphere rather than in the White House.
Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Spurl Reddit Google

1 Response to "Raunchy prelude before The debate"

Decora said :
October 4, 2008 at 8:42 PM
Oh we were glued to the boob tube at 3am, for the debate that is. If I had a euro for every friggen time she said the words "maverick", "alaska" and "amerikah" I wouldnt have hesitated to shoot that darn moose!
Biden practically, won that night because all she answered were retorical thoughtless answers.

Post a Comment