My first cloud

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

(3) Comments



created at TagCrowd.com




Tagcrowd offers an opportunity to turn anything into a tag cloud. Thought to try this out with my first post. I wonder what will it look like in the next couple of months. Few of the ones I'd like to see swelling are media, research, blog, identified.
Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Spurl Reddit Google

Lina

3 Responses to "My first cloud"

N said :
November 26, 2008 at 9:53 AM
Anything is too strong world, but yes the idea is anything but good. It took me a while to figure out where it could be useful. I also have generated my blog cloud and all of a sudden I felt the same as looking into a mirror. And since I run my own blog pretty much anonymously i think it would be a good idea to put the cloud onto my profile section there for readers to work out what sort of me I am. What do you think?
Lina said :
November 26, 2008 at 8:33 PM
Well, that depends on the sort of transaction you want to have with the lurkers out there...
N said :
November 27, 2008 at 8:05 AM
I couldn't rid of the feeling that all the transactions had been set already behind my back. But never mind me. You are doing beautifully your blog and I do admire your aproach not only to the Tagcrowd cloud, but to the blog as a whole. Don't worry, you will make swell whatever you choose.

Post a Comment